Opinion Outpost surveys stopped?
I have been an Opinion Outpost member since 2013. They recently redid their site and you can complete more high value surveys and collect more points. A few days ago I completed 1 survey and and went to do more and there was none available. I usually have a few surveys to do per day, but nothing now. Everytime I log on there are no surveys or survey invitations. I have cashed out a lot, every time I get to $20, because you can only cash out in $10 increments, up to twice a day. Maybe I cashed out too much, or did too many surveys? That is the only thing I can think of. I tried contacting them but I have not received an answer. I am starting to get worried as this is my pocket/hobby money and I really need it. Is anyone else going through this?
[link] [comments]
source https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/iu7eef/opinion_outpost_surveys_stopped/



No comments:
Add Comment