Popular Posts

Is Neevo having technical difficulties with their support chat system or is it just me?

Im new to Neevo starting last month and i have done a considerable amount of work, currently waiting on pay from most jobs, but have been paid a good sum from at least two groups of tasks. I have been using the message system to have contact with support and for the most part I was getting good feedback and help. For the past two days now, after I last spoke to someone, the message bubble doesnt load at all and displays "try again" in which nothing happens when i click it. the FAQ also has sections that redirect me to sign up into a separate third party service that makes the support message platform possible, which leads me to believe they are either no longer using this service or are having technical problems with them.

submitted by /u/KendraNyx
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/ikwgoc/is_neevo_having_technical_difficulties_with_their/

No comments:

Add Comment