Popular Posts

Haven’t received the Teemwork UHRS invoice confirmation email.

Hi. I started working on UHRS via Teemwork around September 11. According to the first email I received from teemwork the invoice period is from the 25th of a month to the 24th of the next month and 1 or 2 days after the invoice period ends a confirmation email is sent to workers so we can get paid. It is the 27th of sep. and I’ve not received this email yet. Can anyone shed some light on how their paying system works? Am I going to receive that email and get paid or I am wasting my time with this company?

I already sent them an email about this with no answer so far. Kinda sucks that when they say “1-2 days after...” it’s not clear if they mean business or calendar days.

Thank you in advance.

submitted by /u/Soliman-El-Magnifico
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/j0wiux/havent_received_the_teemwork_uhrs_invoice/

No comments:

Add Comment