Popular Posts

Superpay.me Account Verification Problem After One Year

I’m having an issue with Superpay this morning and I was hoping that maybe someone here would have insight. I’ve been an active member for over a year and complete surveys there daily, but now my account is practically locked. They state that they need verification, but I verified my account over a year ago and I am totally confused. Has anyone else had this happen to them? Do they periodically require you to verify who you are again? Please help. I’m very worried because I had a lot of money in my account that I hadn’t transferred yet.

submitted by /u/courtneymachuca
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/igyt26/superpayme_account_verification_problem_after_one/

No comments:

Add Comment