Popular Posts

Question on transcription services

Is there a problem with some of the transcription services. I tried Rev 3 timesand failed. Tried transcribeme 4 times and failed. I am damn sure I had not committed mistakes from the second attempt. I tried everything, it was so tiring you know. Then I heard that rev isn't hiring as there are many applying and hence rejecting. How do I know if such companies are hiring when. So that I don't have to waste time. Also suggest me more websites. Is transcription hub, not sure if anyone heard of it , hiring?? Please share your experiences on transcription work

Also Im posting it here because I didn't get clear information from other subreddits and most of them are archived as well. :( It would be nice to find some clear information for a beginner and get started to earn some money.

Thanks

Pizza777

submitted by /u/Pizza_pie777
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/iguyhl/question_on_transcription_services/

No comments:

Add Comment