Popular Posts

Neevo and Prolific are epic

I'm quite surprised by Neevo. I signed up around 3 weeks ago and got my first task before the weekend. I ended up transcribing German audio on Saturday for around 20 minutes, made 3.10 USD. The job is still open and to my surprise, they already sent me the entire amount to PayPay this Monday at noon with an apparent 100% approval rate of all transcriptions.

I was like holy heck, is this a dream or something? The job isn't even officially closed (I'm definitely gonna spend multiple hours transcribing today).

On a related note, I'm also definitely sticking with Prolific. They send me educational video surveys regularly relating to molecular biology and social experiments. To my delight, I was even tipped 0.40 CHF once lol.

Definitely sticking with Prolific and Neevo from now on, they won me over a thousand fold.


Proof of payment (Neevo) and Prolific tipping

submitted by /u/Triopsi
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/ijzd8r/neevo_and_prolific_are_epic/

No comments:

Add Comment