Popular Posts

MoneySMS and CashMagnet both not going well.

I made sure to download the full version of MoneySMS and not the demo, and I never recieved a text other than the starting one they give you.

CashMagnet I don't know what's wrong. For one thing it's excruciatingly slow. And my phone is an android in top condition and I've never had problems on any other apps. I downloaded 3 games and the first time I used it, it browsed through them alright and I earned some points. Then when I went to try a second round, it did not access any of the games for some reason and I earned no points. I don't know what I'm doing wrong.

submitted by /u/_humanERROR_
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/iic3yt/moneysms_and_cashmagnet_both_not_going_well/

No comments:

Add Comment