Popular Posts

Little haul this week ~ $13 MM for $49 worth of groceries and essentials

Here are the goodies.

I didn't get a whole lot this week, but unlike usual I actually plan to keep most of what I got. The most notable deal is that coupons.com is giving up to $1.50 cash back on bananas. This deal ends tonight so make sure to grab some bananas if you can! I got 12 bananas for $1.46.

Edit: Always make sure you have the offer before buying something. Not everyone gets the same deals.

 


Total: $48.80

Coupons: $21.00

Total Cash Back: $41.02

Final Cost: -13.22 (Money maker!)

Photo of the haul.


 

Here is the complete break down and the sites used.

  • I don't include sites that take any receipt such as Coinout, ReceiptPal, etc on my breakdown.

  • Coupons.com gives up to $1.50 cash back on banana purchases. You will only receive what you spend up to $1.50.

  • The $6 from SavingStar was for spending $30. I technically only spent $24.20 on Poise from this trip, but I would not have finished this goal if not for Ibotta's cash back.

 

Afterthoughts

This week I had a handful of Ibotta bonuses where I could have gotten up to $9 extra. However, I would have needed to get 20 items, which ended up being 9 more than I planned to get. I probably could have turned a small profit, but I really wasn't seeing anything I wanted and I was feeling lazy. I usually post my bigger hauls where I get a ton of different things, but I wanted to show people that you can always turn a nice profit or get things nearly free even when you're only buying a few items! Most of the money maker from this week was from one the Poise. If you don't have a need for feminine products, consider donating it to your local women shelter, homeless shelter, or even a local church or women's health center.

submitted by /u/Mikazah
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/ik7yxx/little_haul_this_week_13_mm_for_49_worth_of/

No comments:

Add Comment