Popular Posts

How I make at least $1 a day with PepCoin

Okay so PepCoin. For those unfamiliar, on specially marked packages of drinks or snacks you get a code. It's important to have the barcode of the product to match its corresponding code. They claim to give you back 25% of the product's price.

So at my work at the vending machines and in the cafeteria fridge, there are TONS of drinks and snacks that are "specially marked" and contain a code. Majority of people (probably all of em) just throw their capped bottles in trash, so rule of thumb I've made is, if you have to dig for it, it's not worth it at that point.

I have about 15 caps or so and redeem 3 per day (as there is a limit) and earn about 40 cents for each code. I have taken pictures of most of the barcodes so putting in the codes along with the barcodes is quick and easy. I've racked up $10 bucks so far which is not a whole lot but for the little effort I put in, it's not bad.

link to PepCoin https://www.pepcoin.com

submitted by /u/TusNalgasWey
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/igdsbe/how_i_make_at_least_1_a_day_with_pepcoin/

No comments:

Add Comment