Popular Posts

Has anyone here ever done a paid webcam interview for market research?

I joined a research site that matches you up with studies, I qualified for a pet food study and actually got a call from the recruiter but I was too nervous to pick up and confirm :( I recently qualified for a consumer goods study about seafood but Idk if theyll call me. I'm just nervous because Idk what to expect. If it says "2 hour webcam interview" what do they ask and why is it so long? do they ask lots of personal questions about you? Do you have to go into detail about your personal life/job/family or is it mostly focused on your shopping habits?

submitted by /u/Morismemento
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/igmca6/has_anyone_here_ever_done_a_paid_webcam_interview/

No comments:

Add Comment