Popular Posts

Donating plasma tomorrow -my local clinic has a deal going where if you donate 8 times in the next month, they will pay 600$. Is this worth it or a health risk??

I’m 20, I’m a small girl, I’m pretty sure I barely meet the weight requirement to donate, but I need the money. I am so anxious I’ve convinced myself that doing this 2x a week for the next month is going to kill me lol.

I’ve only ever had blood drawn, never donated it, so I have no idea what to expect with the substantially bigger needle and how much longer I will have to sit with the feeling of fluid being drained from my arm.

Also, google is scaring me with all this talk of it being really bad for your health to donate so often? Any advice welcome! Thank you!

submitted by /u/thyme1999
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/ig6y8o/donating_plasma_tomorrow_my_local_clinic_has_a/

No comments:

Add Comment