Popular Posts

Usertesting problems

Does anyone else have problems with usertesting, I will be on a test on my mobile and it will say "we are now taking you to a website" the website doesnt appear so I have to report the test. I have done this 3 times in the last couple of weeks. I am worrying that they will either stop sending me tasks just in case its a problem with my phone etc.

I guess I am just checking to see if this happens to anyone else? Having to report the task?

I have been with them for ages and have a 4.9 star rating so I know I am sort of decent at what I do but worry they will kick me off etc for reporting too many due to various problems

submitted by /u/Coopsthedog22
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/hj71fe/usertesting_problems/

No comments:

Add Comment