Popular Posts

Tapjoy and King of Avalon offer

Hello everyone,

I stumbled across an offer on an app with Tapjoy offerwall the other day. The offer was to reach stronghold 15 in the game King of Avalon in 15 days. The reward was approximately 20$ of currency in the app with the offerwall. I completed the tasks easily in 7 days without spending money but never received the reward. After 24 hours I wrote a request to Tapjoy with a screenshot of the game to let them know I wasn't credited. They replied that they had to check with the advertiser (FunPlus Games) to see if the offer was done correctly. Today I received an answer that says :

"Hello,

Thank you for being patient with us!

I’m very sorry to inform you that the advertiser of the “King of Avalon: Dragon Warfare: Reach STRONGHOLD Level 15 ” offer has determined that your transaction is ineligible for reward because as per FunPlus Games, this app install was not attributed to Tapjoy. Since FunPlus Games has made this decision, we will not be able to award your device for this offer.

Please note: resetting your device identifier and use of VPN are in violation of Tapjoy’s Terms of Service"

So basically, what can I do? I'm really pissed to have invest all this time and to not received anything. I saw on reddit similar complaints and that I'm not the first one to not received any reward from this game publisher, so be aware of that.

submitted by /u/Hugosch
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/hzx7go/tapjoy_and_king_of_avalon_offer/

No comments:

Add Comment