Popular Posts

SwagBucks and AdGem are garbage sites

About 2 months ago I completed the King Of Avalon offer on swagbucks. Once I completed it I never got my swagbucks so I contacted support and they told me to contact Adgem support. Adgem support never replied to me. At this point I know that the money I put in to make the process of getting stronghold 18 in King Of Avalon go quicker is gone and that Swagbucks and Adgem will never pay me the money. This post is just a reminder to be careful and that Swagbucks and Adgem are pretty scummy and there support teams suck. I would recommend to not do any offers from Swagbucks as this isnt the first time they haven’t paid me for an offer.

submitted by /u/Sleepy_Bear235
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/hsiqtt/swagbucks_and_adgem_are_garbage_sites/

No comments:

Add Comment