Popular Posts

Shall I start learning product packaging design for extra money?

(Not sure if this is the subreddit for it) Anyways, I'm a student with illustration skills working as a freelance artist at the moment. I find Product packaging design quite interesting and I'm into it. I'm starting from scratch and willing to put great effort into learning and being professional enough before entering the workforce. I'm somehow discouraged.. feeling that it may be more complicated than what I think or I won't reach any success, or it would be a waste of time and I won't end up somewhere better, won't pay off. I'm primarily focused on other work so I have to be more decisive about it before putting any time or effort into it..

If you're into product packaging design and have made great milestones in freelance work, I'd love to hear your experiences! How much does designers pay per project? Is it quite demanding?

Would appreciate any advice! :))

submitted by /u/Cheeseburgerchicken
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/hz2d2d/shall_i_start_learning_product_packaging_design/

No comments:

Add Comment