Popular Posts

Reporting Dishonest Surveys on Mturk

I recently began working on Mturk and it has been going very well. There is one provider of surveys - PickFu - which I have noticed is a bit disingenuous about their survey requirements in the descriptions. For example, today I clicked on a HIT which was labeled to take one minute and be one question long. In reality this HIT's first question had three parts which required writing and a second part with seven mandatory questions. So, in total this supposed one question survey had ten questions and took five minutes. I returned the HIT and won't click on them anymore.

Is it worth reporting HITs like that or should I just move on from them altogether?

submitted by /u/peacewisdom
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/i0zifs/reporting_dishonest_surveys_on_mturk/

No comments:

Add Comment