Popular Posts

Premise Customer Service / Paypal

I've been using Premise since the end of last year, and cashed out once successfully in January. I've been trying to cash out for a second time for the past 30 days and keep getting an error message, that says "due to our rapid growth, we are experiencing instability". I've been trying to get in touch with their customer service / help desk for the past 14 days, and had no response. Has anyone managed to get hold of them? They keep posting new surveys every day, but how can we have the confidence that we will ever be paid for these with this terrible service? I'd give up on the whole thing, but I've got nearly $50 waiting in there!

submitted by /u/elso-tv
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/hsxdgj/premise_customer_service_paypal/

No comments:

Add Comment