Popular Posts

Intellizoom (and other related sites) Client Scams!?

So I have been working with companies such as intellizoom, usertesting, validately for a few months now and loving it. They've been paying me.

The company itself is great but I have come across a fews tests that seem like the client is trying to scam us or get us to download something malicious?

I have taken tests where I was required to download software to test and then months later creditkarma notifies me that my information was found in a data breach?? (hopefully this is unrelated to testing)

Also, today I took a test where it asked me to test an auto loan policy (sounds good. did that before.) but the first page redirects me to a "US Bank" login page that looks fake. The test didn't give me fake info to enter like other tests do so I quickly abandoned that test...

Just seems so fishy!

Does intellizoom or other related companies not review the tests before sending it to testers or are they in on this? Is there a report button on the test that I can use in the future?

Ugh I really hope that this is just all in my head and that I'm going crazy and imagining this...

submitted by /u/nazz299
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/hx2o8f/intellizoom_and_other_related_sites_client_scams/

No comments:

Add Comment