Popular Posts

How to make good money using FACEBOOK

Hi! I thought I share this information because it's helped me a tons to make money. Of course I'm not new to beermoney as I've followed this page for a long time trying to find ways to make money online in any way or shape I can, but I've hadn't had much luck. Anyways, I decided to look on Facebook, just to be curious, and before you know it, I've found SO much studies online. Turns out people from universities post many studies for people to take and they offer mostly amazon gift cards. It can vary from $5 to $10, sometimes $20, $30 or even $50, but they pay well.

I'd encourage anyone who would like to make money to go on facebook and search there for surveys. It's sure helped me a lot. I've been using it for a couple of months and I definitively recommend it.

submitted by /u/raidup
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/hk0xec/how_to_make_good_money_using_facebook/

No comments:

Add Comment