Popular Posts

Clickworker / I couldn't send my work (5 hours recording) : application crashes

Hello everyone,Does anyone have experienced issues with sending your work with Clickworker's application on iOS ?The delay to finish the job was 24 hours. I had been trying over and over to send my work an hour before it closes but the application crashes everytime. I have checked my Internet connection which is very good, and I tried everything with the help of my partner who is a skilled IT support technician.

I have been working hard to record 5 hours of recordings, trying to make it perfect, restart a few times... and had only a 4-hours sleep at night to record late and early, to avoid disturbing sounds... !

I have sent an email to Clickworker support, but I guess this is useless.

That is so stupid and sooooo frustrating, lost $15 :(

I would appreciate to have your experience about this kind of jobs. Is it a recurrent issue ?Thank you !

submitted by /u/Pakerette
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/i1bev0/clickworker_i_couldnt_send_my_work_5_hours/

No comments:

Add Comment