Popular Posts

Anyone having issues with Neevo/DefinedCrowd Speach Variant Collection?

I am currently working on the first of four jobs where they call you and you have to say the same thing three different ways. I'm up to 52 tasks completed out of 70, but they keep pulling up two tasks I've already completed. They have the option to redo the call or submit, I have tried submitting again and I've tried redoing the call first, then submitting. Either way these two tasks pop back up. If I back out and reenter I can get through a few more tasks before it cycles back to these two but it never gives me any extra or new instructions. At first I figured it wanted me to do it differently, but its sending me the same task back to back sometimes, before it could ever be reviewed for quality issues.

submitted by /u/C_is_for_Cats
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/hwors3/anyone_having_issues_with_neevodefinedcrowd/

No comments:

Add Comment