Popular Posts

Anyone ever had payment issue with prolific?

I recently joined prolific and have been lucky enough to get into some survey's. I managed to get £5 and cash out via PayPal and that Tuesday I was paid. I hit my £5 on that same Friday and cashed out, now from their site it says they pay out Tuesday and Friday so the following Tuesday I should have been paid but nothing is in my PayPal, nor do I have any pending money to claim. I sent a ticket to support but it's been 3 weeks and still haven't gotten a response from support.

From what I understand prolific is really good and I've been doing more studies and currently have £14 waiting for my next cash out plus the £5 they owe me already.

submitted by /u/Imsofakingwetoded
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/hlgxw1/anyone_ever_had_payment_issue_with_prolific/

No comments:

Add Comment