Popular Posts

Testable minds - notifications

Hello everyone!

I have a question regarding testable minds. When I registered at the beginning of June I got some notifications for about every 3 days and whenever I clicked I could start a study and earn. Then for two weeks nothing. For the last few days many notifications popped up on my screen but whenever I clicked there was info 'this study is no longer available'. I wonder if this first 'instant wins' was just some kind of privilege for a new user and right now there is something like prolific meaning I have to be quick in clicking and have a good quality internet connection? Or these notifications are not for me/are somehow delayed? Thanks in advance

submitted by /u/gingercatlady96
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/hhan6w/testable_minds_notifications/

No comments:

Add Comment