Popular Posts

Survey apps and the collection of personal data.

I’m new to /r/beermoney, been at it just about a month or so and so far have mostly done studies on Prolific. I see many people recommend survey apps like Zap, SurveyJunkie others. I just have a question about the disclaimer that appears before each survey regarding collection of personal data. I know it’s just standard stuff and all apps probably collect some of our data but being so new to this I always feel a bit uncomfortable clicking “accept“. What exactly are they collecting and am I being overly paranoid over this. What, if any, are the risks I take when I take surveys on these apps.

submitted by /u/MomOf2cats
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/hhhfzk/survey_apps_and_the_collection_of_personal_data/

No comments:

Add Comment