Popular Posts

Looking for Mystery Shopper Tips and Tricks

Hi folks, I'm quite new to Beer Money and everything on here. I'm going to be a full month in once June ends. Thanks for sharing this wealth of knowledge!! :)

I am curious if folks have much experience with mystery shopping? So far I've tried the following: - Field Agent (highly recommend) - Product Tube - Intelli-Shop - Sinclair

I've noticed more "official" mystery shopper platforms are really buggy, slow, and lack apps (i.e. IntelliShop and Sinclair). Their payouts are about a 1-1.5months later, too, which is a huge disadvantage.

Are there any similar recommended platforms with quicker payouts? I'm based in the US.

Happy to also share my experiences and answer questions anyone has regarding the above platforms!

submitted by /u/forbailey
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/hhukim/looking_for_mystery_shopper_tips_and_tricks/

No comments:

Add Comment