Popular Posts

Legitimacy of MyOpinions?

Greetings,

Recently I have heard about a site called MyOpinions, which appears to be Australian-based and you get paid for doing surveys. I have done some research on the site and some people have considered it to be a scam or illegitimate. However, I was not sure whether to believe their claims or not so I decided to try it out myself. What I have heard though is that most people have their accounts terminated upon redeeming their points for the first time (usually through a $20 paypal payment).

After doing some surveys today for a couple hours or so, I managed to get 2000 points to redeem for a $20 paypal payment. To no surprise, I was redirected to their ToS and when I tried logging in my account was terminated. Atm, I'm waiting for their response after I sent an email to customer support.

That being said, has anyone else who has been doing surveys on this site recently also experienced something like this?

submitted by /u/LEE_SIN_FREE_WIN
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/hixro2/legitimacy_of_myopinions/

No comments:

Add Comment