Popular Posts

Been at it for 2 weeks..

I'm new to all this and i just want to say its been freakin awesome. I came across this sub when i was trying to figure out how to make a few extra bucks and I've been using some of the sites and apps i saw posted for a couple of weeks now. So far I've earned :

$10 on crowdtap $110 on quickthought $45 on mturk $48 on Ibotta (like 30 of that is bonuses for new acct so maybe that doesnt really count)

Its not a whole lot but not bad for 2 weeks of doing a couple hours of HITs on mturk daily and few hrs of surveys a day. Its def money i didnt have before! Most of its amazon gift cards so fattening up my amazon account for christmas time!

Thank you all for introducing me to these sites/apps

submitted by /u/SeaMonsterInTraining
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/hisyi9/been_at_it_for_2_weeks/

No comments:

Add Comment