Popular Posts

Zap Survey Daily Tab

I’ve been having some issues with the “Daily” tab on the Zap Surveys app. When I click on it, it’ll kick me out of the app. I can’t access the tab now and I had a really good daily streak.

This has actually gone on for months, I contacted support. They responded telling me that the problem was fixed, it wasn’t (for me at least). I decided to abandoned the app for a while. After some time, I contacted them again... They told me that their devs are working on the issue.

I noticed that some people don’t have this issue, so it isn’t a network problem. I’ve deleted and reinstalled the app. Nothing. Does anyone have any advise/tips on how to get it to work?

submitted by /u/DY1AN__
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/gnp7qj/zap_survey_daily_tab/

No comments:

Add Comment