Popular Posts

Surveys keep disappearing when I try to redeem points in Survey Junkie

Hey everyone!

I've been using survey junkie for over the past month and have roughly made over $85. The first time I reached $43, I cashed out through paypal and had no issues. This time however, I reached $45 and decided to cash out through various gift cards. I got a $15 and $5 walmart giftcard without issue yesterday but when I tried to get a $20 amazon gift card problems started happening. It went through and I got my card but had $5 left and wanted to get a target e gift but it wouldn't let me redeem nor were any surveys showing up. I had over 12 surveys available for me to take at that point.

Since I live on the east coast, I did it this morning and I got a call back at around 12pm est. The customer service rep was nice and she just asked me for a few questions to verify my account. She told me that after this, it'll let me redeem my 500 points for the target e gift and I should be able to see surveys again on my dashboard. So I did just that yet when I redeemed the points, all my surveys disappeared and can't do the call back option because I'm below 500 points.

So my question is: has anyone had this happen to them? What are some possible steps I can do? Why does this happen? Should I only use paypal to cash out my points?

Thank you to whoever responds to this question!

submitted by /u/ObiKenobi_HighGround
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/gsel1x/surveys_keep_disappearing_when_i_try_to_redeem/

No comments:

Add Comment