Popular Posts

SaverLife Emergency Response Fund - Part 2

Hello there,
TLDR: I got an email from Saverlife yesterday that I had received $500 and I just had it get processed through Paypal as it goes to my bank account.

So for those who didn't see my post from yesterday. After using the site, Saverlife, who monitor your bank account and reward you for saving at least 20 bucks a week by rewarding 200 people $5 each, I had received an email from them stating that due to COVID, they were giving select members $500, I was one of those few. At first I thought it was a scam but it was a site I had worked with before. About 20 hours later, I then received an email saying I had received the $500 via Hyperwallet and I had to answer a few questions and then it was submitted to PayPal. Additional pic

I am still shocked that it actually went through, my earnings for the month have essentially doubled at this point now.

submitted by /u/SirRaygun
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/gnnrld/saverlife_emergency_response_fund_part_2/

No comments:

Add Comment