Popular Posts

Quora Partner Program in 2020 | Your experience, is it worth it?

Hey guys, do you participate in the Quroa Partner Program?

I got invited to the German QPP last month and so far I've made ~85 US-$.

Would be happy to share my experience with others. My daily average is ~ 2 US-$. Calculated on an annual basis, I should be able to earn 600-700 EUR / year, mainly by posting while I'm doing other stuff, like watching Netflix or sitting in waiting rooms. I'm also genuinely interested in a wide variety of topics, and the whole thing is quite funny.

Btw. German Quora's quality is much worse thant the english one. Full of racists and conspiracy theorists, alt-right Boomers and pensioners who believe we live in a dictatorship in Germany :D

I invest in stocks and ETFs and plan to pump up my monthly savings plan with the additional Quora bucks.

submitted by /u/Ni_gel
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/gstvtb/quora_partner_program_in_2020_your_experience_is/

No comments:

Add Comment