[PSA] Stop overpaying fees for Bitcoin
I see this way too much, people paying $1-5 for a Bitcoin tx when the mempool is not filled up. Learn about Bitcoin fees and how to control them, send with a small fee (from 1 sat to 5 sats), especially for smaller transactions.
Personally for me if it's a small tx I prefer if people use 1 sat fee so they don't inflate the mempool with high fee tx (you can send me the difference), I don't care if I receive $10 now or in 24 hours, it's not that different from a bank transfer.
If it's...
[PSA] Stop overpaying fees for Bitcoin
Personally for me if it's a small tx I prefer if people use 1 sat fee so they don't inflate the mempool with high fee tx (you can send me the difference), I don't care if I receive $10 now or in 24 hours, it's not that different from a bank transfer.
If it's...
[PSA] Stop overpaying fees for Bitcoin
by Jeff via TBN



No comments:
Add Comment