Popular Posts

Neevo listening test problems

So, I've received an e-mail telling me to take a test where I was supposed to figure out whether a recording was made by a native speaker or a non native speaker. I took it in German because I am a German native speaker (lived in Germany my whole life). I failed it twice. The first time, I was a bit more lenient on dialects because, well, there are a lot of different ones in Germany. The 2nd time, I just pressed "no" on everything that had a dialect because it failed me the first time. I failed it again and it told me to try a different native language.....

I'm sorry but, what the hell? Anyone else got problems passing this test?

submitted by /u/Roselinia
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/gol0hv/neevo_listening_test_problems/

No comments:

Add Comment