Popular Posts

My experience with NEEVO - "Text Audio Correction" Job

Hello fellow redditors,

I read a lot of post lately complaining about Neevo, so i wanted to share my experience.

I took part in the "Text Audio Correction" (Italian) job, twice (same job, but different id code), completing respectively 6454 and 4700 tasks (both jobs are now closed).

After a partial payment I asked their support team (via mail) to have further details about it, like how many of my tasks were deemed valid, despite the fact that they do not provide personal feedback:

6454 tasks = 3036 Valid [47.04%] / 3418 Invalid [52.96%]

4700 tasks = 3500 Valid [74.47%] / 1200 Invalid [25.23%]

As you can see, this is a considerable loss of money! (and time)

I was concerned about the fact that, especially in the first case, more than half of my tasks were deemed invalid, wondering if this could be a mistake, so I replied asking for an explaination, this was their response:

In order for us to maintain the high-quality standard of our information we integrate random tests in your tasks for quality purposes. You are allowed to continue working on a specific job as long as you answer correctly to a certain amount of these test tasks.

The validation stage for this job consists in two people validating each task and they both have to agree if it's valid or invalid. In case they don't agree, we add one extra person to validate.

I hope this could help you all to have a more comprehensive idea of how they operate, it's surely frustrating that no feedback is provided or that their guidelines are not always clear.

submitted by /u/argon_reed
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/gqzmgi/my_experience_with_neevo_text_audio_correction_job/

No comments:

Add Comment