Popular Posts

Microsoft rewards account suspended

Hello

I learned about Microsoft rewards though here and I starting doing the daily task until I finally earned enough points to redeem my first reward which was a going to be a $25 Walmart giftcard. I just submitted the request for the giftcard yesterday only for me to get an email today saying that it was cancelled and to top of it all off my account was suspended as well.

I find it very suspicious that as soon as I earn enough for my first reward there's a problem all of a sudden. I contacted support and I'm waiting to hear back from to see what the issue is and why it happened in the first place.

Has this happened to anyone else recently?

submitted by /u/crystalespers
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/gudiut/microsoft_rewards_account_suspended/

No comments:

Add Comment