Popular Posts

Just wanted to say thank you

Once upon a time, I was burnt out doing surveys that would pay for like 20 cents and at the same time, DQ me about 90% of the time, so I decided to research for better ways to earn money. Thanks to this subreddit I discovered amazing survey sites such as Prolific, Mturk, Quickthoughts, and many others. If I never stumbled upon this subreddit, I would still be using shitty GPT sites such as SwagBucks for surveys (not recommended for surveys obviously.)

Btw if you guys have any other suggestions for great survey sites that I didn't mention prior, please feel free to leave them below. I am still looking for other quality

Anyways, to show my appreciation here's an amazon gift card for a dollar for one lucky winner ;))))):

VU8P-SP5979-7LA4

submitted by /u/MoarTarriffs
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/gmhps8/just_wanted_to_say_thank_you/

No comments:

Add Comment