Popular Posts

How can I protect my identity while earning

Thinking about signing up for a few of the higher-paying sites frequently listed here just to make some money on the side while stuck at home. I was thinking of using a spare PC and separate email address for this, can I create and use a separate persona entirely? I don't really want this to be traceable by friends/colleagues who know my usual online IDs. I also don't want to need to give a bunch of personal info to these sites. I'm not looking for complete anonymity, just want to make sure my activity isn't easily linked to me by your average internet user and I don't have stuff coming to the house, phonecalls, etc?

submitted by /u/Glad-Panic
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/gqbioz/how_can_i_protect_my_identity_while_earning/

No comments:

Add Comment