Popular Posts

Having a bad month on Mturk rejections

I know I posted similar here, but I just want to vent off that over the past month that I get at least 1-4 rejections a week, and then what happened earlier this month with Conversational AI didn't help (13 rejections). It doesn't matter what advice I take, it just feels like it doesn't improve my skills. Avoid newcomers and only get ones with 99% rates only, but even that doesn't work as those people can be just as spiteful as others (I got some from like PM Baruch and Mary for either being too fast or slow, even during the outbreak). I tried talking very kindly to some of the requesters about giving me some slack or possibly redo the hits, but that's mostly either a 4/5 or 1/10 chance that'll work.

I just feel like I can't keep up and feel sometimes that I want to quit Mturk because of what's going on with my luck.

submitted by /u/mrnormal94
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/gt3plc/having_a_bad_month_on_mturk_rejections/

No comments:

Add Comment