Popular Posts

First Neevo Disqualification :(

Just wanted to rant for a minute about it... got an e-mail to do up to 3,000 tasks about children saying a phrase. I passed the qualification test, 10/10. I did 101 tasks and then got kicked out because it said I failed too many quality control question. I only did 101 so didn't waste a lot of time or make a lot of money doing it (or in this case ANY since you don't get paid at all if you get disqualified/kicked off the task).... just find it odd that I passed the test questions with flying colors so find it odd I would miss so many (enough to get me kicked off) in the real task. I know I did miss one of them (as the person didn't say the correct phrase and I said they did, just clicked to fast).

So, i don't know if this was really a rant or not.. just annoyed for a second, especially as I did actually like the task so did take my time on quite a few of them (they were only 1-5 seconds long each lol). I like listening to people talk though, I know, I'm weird lol

submitted by /u/ValerieAnne84
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/goqm6j/first_neevo_disqualification/

No comments:

Add Comment