Popular Posts

Utest experienced users is this correct?

Hi im new to Utest after seeing a few users here use it and have a few questions on my first paid test if some experienced people could chime in.

I have a paid test case that is currently blocked from performing 2 of the 5 steps it ends in 4 hours and our TTL says not to submit them until the customer resolves the problems. The issues have been for a few days now and I’m worried I won’t get paid for my efforts.

Do I still get bug payouts if the test case is not submitted?

Should I submit at the last minute anyways as even a failed test case is a valuable asset?

I feel like my ttl is potentially leading a few of us down a path we won’t get paid and would like some feedback from experienced users.

submitted by /u/AMediumTree
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/gaw078/utest_experienced_users_is_this_correct/

No comments:

Add Comment