Popular Posts

SendEarnings is shutting down

If you're not familiar with it, SendEarnings is run by the same people who run InboxDollars and it's basically been the same site template with a different logo and separate earnings. I used to be able to get paid emails from both companies but several months ago they quit allowing that so I've been trying to get enough from SendEarnings to cash out with search and surveys so I could close my account. I logged in today and it told me the site is shutting down as of July 2 and I could either cash out or transfer my earnings to InboxDollars. I tried to cash out and it wouldn't let me because I'm under the $30 minimum, so I transferred my money to InboxDollars. Since I already had an account there, it combined with my current balance. I believe the last day to get your money out was June 27th.

I imagine this is because Prodege took over and they want to streamline. Just wanted to let anyone know who still has an account with them who may forget to check the site since I never got an email telling me about it so it's just lucky that I looked.

submitted by /u/Creative_Accounting
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/fuyr4b/sendearnings_is_shutting_down/

No comments:

Add Comment