Popular Posts

Returning after a 1 year break. Questions about everything.

Hey folks,

I quit doing beermoney about a year ago but I would like to start up again.

I still use QT, prolific, crowdtap, and a few receipt apps.

I currently have 31 phones and 4 laptops. My electricity is extremely cheap so I would like to attempt some sort of passive video or gaming apps and sell off remaining laptops and phones. I've also been looking into crypto nodes.

I just set up:

Hideout on a laptop

swag vids - Andriod I see people running multiple devices, but is that safe? Example: A youtuber uses 3 phones and a laptop at once and hasnt had an issue. I really don't want to get banned though.

Cashmag x4

And that's it so far.

Are these companies dead now?

Earnhoney? (I could never get this work anyway) 0 points and their video player was glitchy last I used it.

Current?

Appstation? (Are there other apps like this but not connected to appstation family of apps?)

New apps I'm researching:

Fire faucet

Electronium

Verydice

clipclaps

Air Rewards

If nothing works I'll probably set a bunch of devices to use Boink.

Thanks in advance!

submitted by /u/ElmoDoes3D
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/g94d2a/returning_after_a_1_year_break_questions_about/

No comments:

Add Comment