Popular Posts

Help with Paidverts Investing?

Hi folks,

Great to be here. I am looking around for other ways to earn my beer money in times of the virus, I've decided to halt my eBay sales for the time being. I don't really do well on those survey sites such as Swagbucks and I just quit them but what I have been getting interested in are Paidverts, which seems pretty legit after looking at some reddit posts. It's now been two days and I am at around like 368BAPs and $0.02.

I'm slightly confused with the 'rinse and repeat' scheme using the bulk ads? How do you buy bulk ads? Would you give me any tips as a beginner onto the site? I am pretty patient and happy to persist to reap the benefits later. I am also ready to invest in any money if this is to speed up the process or get me higher value ads. I hear that first $1 is when things start kicking off!

Thanks! Looking forward to hearing from ya!

submitted by /u/montaguwyatt
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/fua67q/help_with_paidverts_investing/

No comments:

Add Comment