Popular Posts

Current music app doesn’t show me video to enable earning anymore

Hi, first post in the community. I’ve been using current for a week or so and once I got to 3000 points it doesn’t “find” videos to enable earning again anymore. 5 people used my referral code and they’re having the same problem as me (and I guess they just deleted the app, so I’m not gonna have their referral points anymore, either).

I keep deleting and downloading the app everytime it “””crashes”””, again and again, almost 6 times a day. Is this normal? Were the first points just a scam? (This last question got me thinking if I should have used the “legit or not” flair, please correct me if I used the wrong flair.)

submitted by /u/jeanvalbread
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/gau0y3/current_music_app_doesnt_show_me_video_to_enable/

No comments:

Add Comment