Popular Posts

Appstation not working correctly?

Hi, new subredditer for beermoney here! (thanks coronavirus :p )

Quick question, I've installed Appstation, installed a few games and played them (I know I can leave them "play themselves", but i liked them).

However poit per minute and effective point acquired don't match:

It's like, app says "play for 400 seconds to earn 98pt" I play for more than that Appstation notify that "98 points" have been accredited However, actual point are 9! 1/10 of the number stated! It happens with 16pt (1pt effective) 20pt (2pt effective) and so on and so forth

Also in the wallet it "correctly" report the 2pt 1pt and 9pt, instead of the 98, 16 and 20 promised AND displayed as notification!

Also (2) I don't have all the redeem options, i miss the 0.30, and 0.50 vouchers (for ALL the redeem type)

Out of curiosity I installed the Appstation on my wife phone, and there it seems to work as advertised: ALL the redeem options are present and it actually give her the point promised, 20=>20 98=>98

Is it just me?

submitted by /u/Spike8605
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/fxsu29/appstation_not_working_correctly/

No comments:

Add Comment