Popular Posts

Anyone else burnt out on beermoney?

For reference, I made about $1,500 last month and I'm trying ramp it up even more for April. But man the grind gets to me occasionally. Constantly monitoring my e-mail for Validately invites, monitoring tabs for Profilic and UserTesting. Applying to everything on dscout and UserInterviews. Grinding out another 50 cent mTurk survey on the Coronavirus or doing just one more Neevo task for another 4 cents. Trying to squeeze in 3 Zoom interviews in a day to give my feedback on yet another mobile experience that I don't care about.

I know this post is whiny and reeks of privilege but anyone else just get burned out and have to step away?

submitted by /u/Johnwragg
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/fw3sj5/anyone_else_burnt_out_on_beermoney/

No comments:

Add Comment