Popular Posts

Under 18, hoping to make some (root)beer money...

Due to the lockdown currently, I was really hoping to make some extra money online, but it seems that almost everything requires you to be over 18. I have tried sites like survey junkie and other gtc sites, but the only one that seems even remotely profitable is swagbucks. Does anyone happen to know some other sites I could use to make a little extra money? I am really hoping to make a couple hundred by the end of April. Also, does anyone know whether places like rev, clicktaskers, or prolific actually check age? Would I be safe to attempt to work at these places?

submitted by /u/Marinestarter
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/fsu5h5/under_18_hoping_to_make_some_rootbeer_money/

No comments:

Add Comment