Popular Posts

Paidviewpoint questions

When I will start to receive for the first time more than 0.03$ on these "protocol" surveys or it will never happen on this kind of surveys? I have a traitscore of 3200 and receive everyday a survey that from sometime ago always give me 100+ traitscore. I understand that if I have over 9000 traitscore then I will start to do real surveys and make more money. So when I will answer real surveys I can make 15$ within a month or the earnings will still be slower than that? I want to know If I should continue or give up, I am currently on 1.84$ for about 2 months and I did surveys in all days and since my country doesn't have acces to a lot of surveys websites I need to stick with everything I can. Thanks!

submitted by /u/JakePetrica
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/fcvcfd/paidviewpoint_questions/

No comments:

Add Comment