Popular Posts

It is natural for me to create stories and get inspiration from basically anything. Any advice on how to get some passive income from people who enjoy my writing?

As you have read from the title, I have a natural tendency to create stories (some short, some lengthy that depends on many things) from basically anything I see, experience, or just think of and, if in the right state or just loving of the story enough, I can fill in the story with meaning and purpose and personality.

I don’t know if I am that good, but I still like to do it. For the Passive Income side, one idea would be to blog these stories, maybe with some pictures for reference and post them on HubSpace - a blogging site that gives you a portion of what your article makes. Basically the more I post on this website the more income I can make, similar to the method of putting out many videos and collecting income from each and all.

Another would be to compile them all into an ebook on different sites like Amazon or Nook.

If you have any other ideas that would be better in obtaining income from these, or add any suggestion that would help me get more attention or anything, please let me know!

submitted by /u/KiritoAsunaYui2022
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/fl0txc/it_is_natural_for_me_to_create_stories_and_get/

No comments:

Add Comment