Popular Posts

How can I make my Realism Drawing hobby useful?

I’ve spent the majority of my life drawing realism and I do consider myself very good at it (I hope this doesn’t sound arrogant, it’s probably the only thing that I’m certain I am more skilled at than the average person).

I hope my title does not cause offence to anyone in the creative industry by questioning the ‘usefulness’ of my art. Make no mistake, art belongs in this world!

My question is, how can I take advantage of this to earn money online?

Is there some sort of outlet/use for my realism drawing skills that I could use as a ‘side hustle’ apart from straight up commissions of people’s pets? (Nothing wrong with those, except they can be very time-intensive for the amount of money that people are willing to pay.)

submitted by /u/alilbitobsessed
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/fl7abu/how_can_i_make_my_realism_drawing_hobby_useful/

No comments:

Add Comment